Are you a team player who is hungry for more? Are you a university graduate, experienced tax advisor, accountant or auditor? Then send us your application today, even if the job you’re looking for isn’t listed! Because we care about having a good rapport with the members of our team, feel free to call us too.
Audit Assistant (m/f)
We are looking for an
Audit Assistant (m/f)
for our offices in Essen.
We are a growing audit and tax advisory firm with a focus on our region and beyond.
Our clients are small and medium-sized enterprises – members of Germany’s Mittelstand – who are looking for an integrated approach to auditing and tax advice with an expert partner.
We embody a spirit of partnership towards our clients and ourselves in our dedication to the fields of auditing, tax advisory, due diligence, company valuation and restructuring.
We work in cross-departmental, interdisciplinary teams, where we value internal and external knowledge transfer. We are motivated by a broad, diverse range of tasks and responsibilities, as well as a positive working environment and optimum working conditions.
Your professional and personal development is important to us. You can count on our generous support with your professional advancement and qualifications.
- Supporting audits of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code and IFRS, as well as other audits
- Supporting due diligence and restructuring projects
- Management consulting on topics such as reorganisation and restructuring
- Drafting annual financial statements and tax declarations
- You have a degree from a university or a university of applied sciences. Ideally you already have initial professional experience or have completed an internship in the fields of auditing or tax consultancy – or you are a trained or certified tax clerk or tax advisor
- You possess analytical and communicative abilities, as well as good English and IT skills
- You appreciate flat hierarchies and look forward to enriching our team with your creativity, skill and expertise
Ready for the next step?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (digital applications in PDF format preferred). Using “Job opening: Audit Assistant” as your subject line, please send your cover letter, CV and references – along with information on your availability and expected salary – to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Didn’t find the job you were looking for or anything to match your profile? Get in touch with us anyway! Who knows what we might be missing out on …
Send your speculative application along with your CV, a headshot and copies of any relevant academic certificates to:
We look forward to hearing from you!